Monday, February 5, 2007

Animals.. can't sleep with them.. and can't imagine life without them!

Yo yo y'alls..

I know I know, I've been a lazy blogger.. I know, no posts for a few days. I'm sorry .. I was having a weekend off the net.. or trying to. I'll admit, I'm a wee bit of a 'net-aholic'. I can't help myself .. I'm online daily, and it's become an addiction... but then again I suppose we're all addicts in one way or another.. After all we can't go on with dailylife usually without our 'whatever it is' we need or use for our convenience.. Ha ha.. and let's not forget girls.. we luuuurve our M.A.C. (or whatever gets your bells and whistles going in the morning..) .. I gotta say that's one of my favorite things to do during the day, and that being one of the first to do things I do during my day, I can't say enough how much I LUUURVE M.A.C. I've recently got new brushes.. OH MY GAWD!! I'm in heaven.. OK OK.. enough about M.A.C. It wasn't my intent to blog about how much I love my make-up (and brushes), but this has started me thinking about a blog concept....
Favorite things.. What gets your day started 'right'? Like for example, Beanz and her morning interaction with Zoederz, a chihuahua licking your face... or how about NOT waking up to a meowing and furiously banging (and clawing) cat at the door!! ha ha.. Phuckin animals I tell you! Cuj ain't so bad.. but phuck man Tawnie is just relentless!! He screams and cries.. bangs and claws.. he's even now resorted to pulling clothing that's on the floor on our side of the door.. under the door to his side.. like we care or somethin'!?!.. ah ha ha.. geesh.. Animals, what goes through their heads when they 'think' they're getting your attention, I'll never know.. Sometimes thou.. wish I did. NOW that would be an invention.. or career.. (or another blog concept) .. ha ha.. Cat mind reader! I can see it now.. PurseJunkie the cat mind reading extraordinaire! But yes.. all career planning aside.. I would like to wake up one morning without the cat screaming or banging at the door, and you know if he'd just realize Cuji is downstairs and he's not in the room with us and we're sleeping.. not looking for catlove .. Maybe he could save himself some meowbox.

Soo yeah.. totally not what I was going to blog about.. I was actually gonna blog about my weekend and how Daddy and I saw chihuahua puppies.. and we 'humored' the thought of getting another one. te he he he... YES.. you read that right, he actually HUMORED the thought of getting another huahua!!... They (the puppies) were sooo cute, cuddling and cleaning each other.. The thought of Trink having a little companion to clean and be cleaned by and not to mention a little companion to cuddle with!!.. The kitties clean and cuddle with one another but when Trink comes to get in on the luvin'.. the kitties shut down the cat love and 'pretend' to sleep until she goes away, and when she does they cuddle back up with one another and start cleaning again!!.. ha ha.. ok.. it is kinda funny, but it's also sad b'cus I'm sure Trink wishes she could cuddle with them.. I bet she'd like someone gnaw on her ears.. and to lick her face. It's too cute thou, Daddy even has a name picked out for Trink's l'il sissy.. and it's sooo totally cute. Soo who knows.. I may one day have a new addition to our furry little family one day (sooner or later).

Well.. I'm outtie.. I've typed myself out.. type atcha all later taters!

Take Care..

1 comment:

Breanne said...

Too funny I was humoring the thought of getting Zoe a little brother on the weekend when I saw a little baby pug. Cam put his foot down :o( I don't have time for puppy training anyways.