Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Beautiful Love Story (??)

G'Day y'all..

How's life in your little parts of the world?.. Mine?.. Well I'm doin' OK.. Kinda going throu some shizz.. (mostly me and myself having some internal conflicts) All you crazies out there know what I'mma sayin'.. ha ha ha.. but more on that later.. I wanted to share this with y'all first..

This morning I saw this beautiful picture and read the article (love story??) affiliated with it online..

Check it out!.. http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070206/sc_nm/italy_embrace_dc

How romantic (if it is a love story) I wonder who they were?.. Kinda reminds me of that Simpson's episode where they find the angel skeleton, only for it to be a media grab for advertising for the new Springfield Mall.. But we ain't in 'cartoonland'.. and I ain't no Lisa Simpson.. Soo with my lovey dovey feelin' this morning I've decided to blog about my love for all things precious to me. I could only hope to one day be dug up in the arms of my loved ones .. (ok.. maybe not really, bcus I'm not getting baried.. and it is kinda a creepy idea of being 'dug-up' one day!!)..

LOVE.. 'tis almost the season, and it always makes you think of what you have in the means of luuurve in your life.. If you're lucky as myself.. you've got a loving (sometimes too MUCH) hubby, a great family that loves you, pets that adore you and you've got some great friends in your life! Like Tini for example.. She misses me terribly and has been begging me to come back to CTown to work with her again (there's a girl in our department that's going on mat. leave for a few months and they need someone to replace her).. I'd LOVE TO (and she knows it) .. I would in a HEARTBEAT, but things have changed. I have different things going on in my life (our renos.. my dog.. I don't have anywhere to live there, and there's NO WAY I'm working to pay rent again..) I can't take the opportunity. Kinda bumms me out. I LOVED working at CDL.. and I miss Tini (and the staff) terribly too. Even thou I'm not doing much here during my days, I'm still needed here and I can't do that to my family again no matter how much money or fun I made! ...

Along with the work dilemna running through my head.. Daddy's been on 'high' anxiety lately.. Dunno what's up there??.?... Kinda makes me a little unsettled, hate it when I can't help out some way. But that's human nature.. we all go through our motions and emotions.. soo this is his way of doing his 'motions'.. I'm hoping maybe him doing his daily errands and some work at the reno will help him work his shizz out in his head.. His workout didn't do it this morning.. That usually does it for me. So I'm hoping a little Homie (his FJ) Time and hammering at the reno will get it outta his system. If not.. who knows.. I may have a whole lotta bitchin' to get out system.. ahhh ha ha ha ha... Soo yeah.. Hump Day.. good ol' Wednesday.. I'm usually at work .. but not this week!.. I get it off!!.. Welll .. with the exception of Friday.. I gotta do my 2 hrs.. :o[~ pooie .. Hey!!.. Can't complain thou!..

Well.. hope y'all are having a good day.. and that y'all are warm and happy and feeling loved.. Embrace the ones you love today.. Make a beautiful love story for yourself!

Hugs!