Friday, February 9, 2007

On a lighter note.. T.G.I.FRIDAY!!

Yo yo.. Y'alls

You didn't think I'd send y'all out on a weekend on that note did you??.. Yeah I know my mornin' post was kinda sad.. and a bit of a bore to those whom don't give two shytes about her.. Soo more on ME.. ha ha.. After all that's why you're reading MY blog to read about ME, isn't it??.. te he he..

Soo yeah.. last night turned out to be a great night!.. The afternoon was kinda a bummer (with the late breaking news and all).. and my mornin'.. ugggh.. I don't even wanna go there .. I must say my expectations of a good dinner/evening weren't all that high. We had a dinner date with 'The Mahls' (like shopping MALL) .. ahhh ha ha ha .. the irony is all too funny, you see KDawg (a.k.a. Mrs. Mahl) is an old old oldddd.. back in the day friend of Daddy's. They went to Junior High together.. before he moved to BC and met me. Anyways, KDawg and her hubby .. hmmm.. let's nickie name him Mr.T .. te he he he.... Soo yeah.. dinner with the 'Mahls' .. What's soo funny about their last name (other than the fact it rhymes with our last name) is KDawg is a complete SHOPPER!.. oor was back in the day before she became K'Momma'.. So when she called to confirm plans and tell us what name the resos where under, she says .. "Yes dinner at 6, under the name Mahl.. Like shopping mall".. ahhh ha ha ha ha.. I was JUST about to spit that same line out "like shopping?" .. te he he he.. We had a bit of a giggle.. and that's when I knew we were gonna have a good night. What a great restaurant!!.. Great food!!.. Great atmosphere.. everything was awesome.. We woulda been at the restaurant longer and yapped more but unfortunately in the land of the p'rents .. you must go home at a decent hour to relieve your Nanny. Completely forgot to name her new Louis! Mr.T got KDawg a Louis V for Christmas.. I was supposed to name it for KDawg last night (that's my 'thing'.. I name everything.. vehicles.. purses.. furniture.. yadda yadda) .. Tooo busy yapping.. didn't get the oppo to even discuss the bags!!.. Soo yeah KDawg.. if you're reading me.. I think you should name your bag 'Sassy'.. te he he..

Well.. at least I wasn't the one with the spinning room last night.. Daddy had a little tooo much of the 'sauce' and pretty much stumbled around.. mourned.. cried.. whined.. barfed.. and then crashed after we got home.. Oh with the exception of making me sign an IOU on his leg for a certain favor me made a bet him for earlier on in the evening (only me, Daddy and the Mahl's know what that is.. ha ha ha) .. Thanx a tonne once again on that KDawg.. I'll never forget you drive a Corolla!!.. ha ha ha... .. I got to watch most of my programs.. NO I didn't see Survivor last night.. got home in time to switch on the ending.. but I didn't see the whole episode.. Soo you 'fans' out there.. I'll have some Survivor shizz to yapp about when I do watch.. cus I know I usually do.. ha ha.. On the other hand, does anyone out there watch CSI?.. Fun fun.. mini model maker killer dude is in the next episode!!.. Kinda liking that story line. Soo yeah.. that excited me .. Umm.. yeah Office and Earl were .. mehhh.. typical.. gotta admit thou The Office is a gas!!.. Love it (kinda reminds me of my cubi days.. to an extent).. Soo yeah.. watched the tube and tucked myself into bed next to my already passed out (and now loudly snoring, a common sign of 'sauc-id-ness' in Daddy.. te he he he) Daddy.

Well.. this weekend I'mma getting me hairs did.. dunno what I'm gonna do.. I went with a darker shade of blond last time I went in (I'm usually platinum, but I went with a more honey-er tone last time).. Soo we'll see.. haven't quite decided yet. Other than that, not much, Daddy and I were thinking about watching our Anna dvds.. have a little moment. Maybe take Trink over to see her cousie pug (??.. you reading this Beanz??.. ha ha).. Trink's been locked up in the house all week so she might like a little outting.. and I should go see what Daddy's done all week around the reno. Other than that.. it's a same ol' same ol' weekend fo' me!

Soo have a good one Y'all.. and keep warm and cozy. (if you're in my freezin' little part of the world.. )

Hugs..

2 comments:

Breanne said...

Bring some beverages, the Trinkster, and we can swill some bevvy's and shoot the bull for a while tonight. (Cam has his chalk board all set up for the dart board, so he may want a buddy to play some darts with tonigh) and we also have a bit of a snow drift building up outside for Homie to run over :o)

PurseJunkie (a.k.a. A) said...

te he he he.. ahh yes Homie needs entertainment too..