Thursday, February 15, 2007

My furry valentines..

MmMUuWwAHhH!! Happy Valentine's Day Y'All!! LuUuRrVvEe is in the air.. and whether you wanna believe in it, it is Valentine's Day. There's the ora of love in the air.. orr that anticipation of love (or hopefully a declaration of mutual feeling). Daddy and I have been together for 13 + years. Sure in the beginning it was all roses and dates.. wine'in and dine'in.. romance .. and thought.. He was a charmer.. Shizz man now I remember why I cared soo muchh.. ahh ha ha.. kidding. But, what I'm getting at is we all feel that mini need to feel special in some sort of way, and usually VDay brings on that anticipated feeling and/or behaviour. This morning we're greeted by Trinks... her little doggy face kissy kissy.. I adore my mini Momma. As we go on with our morning.. morning kissies from Tawnie and Cuj.. Awwwe all our furry babies. We have to work the store again today. To alleviate Trinkie stress I'm going to leave her at home. BIG SAD puppy dog eyes now... Well didn't last long, once Daddy went out running errands he managed to swing by home and picked her up. She was a good girl for most of the day. I think she knew she wasn't supposed to be there...

Time flew today.. got off early today.. Ahhh :o) now we've got 6 days off.. Gotta love extra LONG weekends.. te he he he.. Decided to spend the rest of our night in bed .. sooo ended our night behind closed doors.... and very early.. Tomorrow we plan to do some reno shopping and have plans to go with DaniPant's boyfriend Ry'Guy to see their new condo.

Hope you all had a great VDay..
and 'til tomorrow.. Take care y'all!!

No comments: