Thursday, February 8, 2007

Comfort Creature

Wahhhh!!!

I'm sick today. I wanted to have a great final day off, but instead I'm spending it on my couch with my Mini B. These are the days that I'm thankful to have my Mini B.. That's not to say that the cats (back in the day) wouldn't 'comfort' me while being ill, but Trink's better at cuddlin'.. (and not soo HEAVY!) .. Kinda feel sorry for the big boys thou. You know.. I don't call Trink 'Mini Bitch' for NO reason.. and those boys know what I'mma talkin' about.. ha ha.. If she ain't dictating to the boys what they should and shouldn't be doing.. She's chewing on them!!.. Dunno why her cats??.. We'll visit others and if they've got cats, Trink will respect them. She'll give them their personal space and she would never think of chewing on them! Geesh.. Mini Bitch!!.. You can almost see it in her eyes.. "WHO ME?" .. te he he he.. She is too cute. Soo yeah.. me and the Mini B are thick as thieves on the sofa today..

UUUgggh.. Trying to pull my shizz together .. Daddy and I have got a dinner date this evening .. OOOoooohhh aaaahhhHH .. Yes and we can't re-book!! So yeah, trying to get 'it' together.. I was really looking forward to today/night... I've got the whole day off.. We have a great date planned for the night AND to top it all off .. Survivor starts up again today!! Woot woot!!.. Dunno how I'm gonna do it all thou :o( Dinner is at 6.. Survivor at (6 or) 9 ... Maybe I can sweet talk Daddy into going out to his p'rents' to program their vcr.. (ours is shot).. But then that means we'd have to watch it out there too.. ArGgGhH.. ok ok.. I'll stop grumbling...

Well.. I hope y'all are feeling good today!.. Until t'rrow.. peace out.. and love your Comfort Creatures...

No comments: