Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Beauties and the Beastie..

Yo yo Y'alls..

Back after a long and COLD weekend!.. I had quite the weekend! It started with a lazy eve Friday.. too fackin' cold to go anywhere, and it was only going to grow progressivly colder as the weekend went on. Saturday I got's me hairs did! Sat. afternoon Beanz and I loaded ourselves and the Zoe'ster up into Charlie (yes, my old car, he's now Beanz's main man) and headed over to Em's place (Em is my cousie's hairdresser who does hair from her home..) .. I've been seeing Beanz and DaniPants coming home lately with nice hairs.. and my hair girl was ripping me a new one (if you know what I mean.. ha ha).. Soo I asked if Em would mind. I must admit I was a bit skeptical.. but only bcus I am really ANAL about my hair, and going to a new girl; let alone one that does hair outta her basement.. I didn't know what to expect. Soo we get there.. and we're greated by a household of the sweetest people you'll ever meet!! Em lives with her family right now .. her big Polish Family.. and they're all sooo sweet and generous. We don't get two feet in the door before we're offered drinks and snacks.. We see Gucci in his kennel.. along with Figaro (the cat).. Gucci is this georgeous Euorpean Boxer. I've never met Gucci before (neither had Zoe, hence the reason why Gucci was in his kennel till things calmed down).. I didn't know what to expect when Beanz told me they had a boxer.. I was envisioning the typical American looking boxer.. smaller.. leaner.. But Gucc, He's a big boy!.. and an even bigger puppy at heart, it was cute seeing him trying to coax Zoe into playing with him... When we finally ventured downstairs to get into my hair.. I see that Em is set-up like an actual mini salon. Shes got a chair a sink the mirrors and all the products everywhere.. her own little hair hide away. I felt more assured I was going to be happy with the outcome of my hair. Soo at first I was thinking about going back to my blonder blond (last time I went I darkened it a tidbit).. But the more I was thinking, I had decided I wanted to go with a triple colored effect.. I wanted a darker blonde, an in between dark & honey blond, and a honey blond (like the darkest color I've got in there now)... with of course my platinum still showing through in areas.. I gave Em full discresion with it.. I turned her loose!... The nice thing about getting your hair done at Em's is you get to watch tv.. Grey's to be exact. I've never watched the pnenomenon all are calling 'Grey's'.. I was met with gapping mouthes and an offer to watch the very first episode.. Em and Beanz wouldn't have it that I'd never seen Grey's before.. ha ha ha.. Soo yeah, cute episode, lots going on at Em's thou to really get into it, but the sweetie lent it to us to watch on our own time (looks like I have my long weekend plans... ha ha ha)..

Beep beep beep... beep beep beep... OOhh oh reveal time!!.. I don't know what to be expecting.. I see dark... and I mean brown dark.. I've only had terrible experieinces in the past with having brown hair.. BUT turns out.. I'm LOVING this brown!!.. I was hesitant at first when I heard Em was going darker and I was even a tad bit in shock when I saw it after it wsa done.. but the more I look at it the more I don't see darker blond.. I see me.. and I like it!! Not only was I happy with the results.. the price was even better!! Shizz man, my old 'place' would've charged me at least 3 times what I paid Em.. and to top it off I've got a new show to be additcted to.. ha ha.. (now you'll have someone to talk Grey's with you Beanz)..

Sunday was a 'basic' day.. Just a day to kick around tieing up all our loose ends before the busy work week... Siggghhh..

Catch y'all on the flip side.. hope y'all enjoyed your weekends!

No comments: