Friday, February 9, 2007

Remembering Anna..

I'm in mourning today..

Anna Nicole Smith died yesterday. For most of those out there, you may not care and you may figure she got whatever was coming to her.. (After all what drug addict or alcoholic that dies from their addiction doesn't deserve the repercussions of their actions?).. and that's NOT saying I thought she was an addict.. but I'm sure there will be SOMETHING in her system 'drug' related .. therefore the accusations will fly.. Anna was more to me than a tabloid or accusation. I LOVED her.. even when she was fat and annoying and no one really cared to watch her show and all I'd hear from peeps was flack on the fact that I was a big fan. As cheesy as it sounds.. Daddy and I used to think if we could only meet her once, she'd fall for us too! .. I'm not saying we'd fall 'in love' .. get hitched and live happily ever after.. but I am saying we felt our personalities meshed.. and we would/could have been the best of friends! Unfortunately that opportunity (even just to see Anna in 'real life') will never happen for us.. What makes this even more sad isn't just the feeling all of her fans are going through these days.. but what about DanniLynn? Her baby girl.. I feel sooo soooo terrible for that baby girl and what her life might be like in the following years to come. Honestly (being an Anna Show fan) I dunno how to feel about Howard. I feel for his loss.. I know (or think) he loved (and adored) her.. but I also don't know if I trust the guy in all of this 'craziness' over the last few years of Anna's (and Daniel's) life(s). I just wanna say I LOVE YOU ANNA.. and I always will. I hope to see your baby girl grow up to be an amazing woman and make you and her brother proud.


The silver lining in this tragedy thou, is Anna gets to be with her beloved Daniel again.. May you both rest in peace.

xoxo

1 comment:

Breanne said...

For sure RIP Anna.... for all the bullsh*t you had to deal with in your life. Embrace your son, and forever watch over your daughter and give her strength throughout life :o)